COPYRIGHT & DMCA POLICY
DMCA Policy & Copyright Claims
99Plugs respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. As part of our effort to recognize the copyrights of third parties, 99Plugs complies with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement if submitted to 99Plugs as described below.
Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, 99Plugs will take action to remove or disable the allegedly infringing materials. DMCA Notices are generally processed within two (2) business days from receipt, absent extenuating circumstances.
2) Abuse Warning
The DMCA imposes significant penalties, including court costs and attorneys fees, on those who abuse the infringement notification procedure by misrepresenting that material is infringing. See; 17 U.S.C. § 512(f). 99Plugs will pursue those who abuse its DMCA notice procedure, and will cooperate with law enforcement in any investigation of such abuse. Please make sure that you meet all the qualifications before submitting a DMCA notice.
3) Notification Procedure
If you believe that your work has been copied, reproduced, altered or published in a way that constitutes copyright infringement under federal law, or your copyrights have been otherwise violated, please submit a DMCA notice to 99Plugs containing the following:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on 99Plugs website (preferably a specific URL);
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent(s), or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
Claimants may send their Notice of Claimed Infringement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPERCHARGE YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITES
Build WordPress websites faster than a speeding bullet with a VIP Access Pass! Instantly access over 2500 premium plugins and themes with no daily download limits and automatic updates for unlimited sites. No catches—just pure WordPress superhero power!